Bath has a new and innovative delivery service that you need to get to know! We love all things local and green and Three Bags Full is nothing short of that, sourcing the freshest local produce and delivering it straight to your door – and best of all, all deliveries are made by bike!
You may have seen Stephen on his wondrous electric cargobike, riding the streets of Bath with delicious packages including fresh bread, eggs, meat and more from Bath’s local farmers and fresh food producers. There are so many brilliant foodies in Bath and we couldn’t be more excited to see everyone working together and supporting local.
We’re very pleased to also be working with Three Bags Full who delivers a lot of our cafe orders and celebration cake orders in the city.
If you fancy getting involved, here are 11 brilliant reasons why you should…
- Delivery is Free!
- We bring you the most delicious sourdough, fresh from the oven
- Just-laid eggs from a wonderful flock of rare breed hens
- Fresh unhomogenised milk from Ivy House Farm’s Jersey herd – creamy, just how milk used to be
- The best free range meat & poultry from Hartley Farm’s butchers
- Freshly roasted coffee from champion barista Easy José
- Genuinely local – everything sourced from within 15 miles of Bath
- Twice-weekly deliveries, and Saturday mornings too
- Delivered by emissions-free electric cargobikes – good for the environment and the city
- Super-fresh organic produce delivered to your door
- Treat yourself to something fresh & delicious for Saturday breakfast