What could be better than biscuits, marshmallows and chocolate, all mixed together?! Our rocky road recipe is perfect to make with kids or when you’re after a quick and yummy treat, and best of all, you don’t have to worry about oven timers and temperatures, just stick it in the fridge and wait till it’s set.
- 800g chocolate
- 200g golden syrup
- 300g mini marshmallows
- 500g butter
- 1000g biscuits
- Line a cake tin with grease proof paper.
- Break your biscuits up into small/medium chunks.
- Slowly melt your butter, golden syrup and chocolate in a pan over a low heat.
- Take your pan off the heat.
- Add all remaining ingredients in and mix well.
- Put the mixture into your cake tin and push down with the back of a spoon.
- Store in the fridge until set.
Top tip – you can add any of your favourite ingredients like cherries to make your perfect rocky road.